Hafa adai, guys! I’m back for another installment of 13 Nights of Halloween. I got such a good response for my last easy Halloween makeup that I wanted to do more of them! Today, I am going to share how I created this easy Frankenstein makeup look.
I found this makeup set at Walmart for $5.97 and I wanted to give it a try. This set includes 2 eyeshadows, 1 eyeliner, 1 face paint, 1 lipstick, 1 set of false eyelashes, 1 eyeshadow brush, 1 hair clip extension, and 1 rose hair clip.
At first, I tried to recreate the look on the front cover of the box. But it was a COMPLETE fail! The face paint wasn’t great as an all-over paint. It didn’t dry matte like I was hoping it would and that resulted in a mess when I tried to use eyeshadow on top of it.
But I ended up trying a different look and here are the steps of that:
- Prep & prime face
- Add the green face paint to one half of your face
- (Optional): Add foundation to the other half of your face
- Sweep a nude eye shadow all over your eyelids
- Add a lilac eyeshadow to the outer corner and crease. Blend!
- Draw in eyebrows
- Add more green face paint for a deeper shade and let dry
- Draw in stitches where the green face paint ends. I used the red lipstick and black eyeliner that came with the set to draw the stitches.
- Line eyes with eyeliner
- Add false eyelashes
- Contour and highlight the side of your face without the facepaint
- Lipstick: Cyber by MAC
- Add more green face paint and set with a green eyeshadow
- Clip in hair extentions